IV950GC Interchange 900 series gold coated polycarbonate face shields, standard design with clear base.
- The IV950GC face shield is suitable for use in industries where there are high levels of heat and glare for protection of the eyes and face. Gold coated polycarbonate face
- shields give medium impact protection, protection against molten metal splash and protection against infra-red and ultra-violet radiation. The IV950GC face shields has been
- designed to meet the requirements of EN166 for impact, liquid splash, and molten metal splash and EN171 for protection against infra-red radiation.
- Face Shield: Gold coated optically correct clear base Polycarbonate
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Face shields should be inspected for deterioration or damage before each use. If the face shield has impaired visual properties or is otherwise damaged it should be discarded.
- Clean regularly using warm water and a mild detergent, pat or air dry.
- As the face shield is subject to dirt, dust and liquids etc., it cannot be recycled. Disassemble and dispose of as solid waste.
EN166 1B39; EN171 4-4