The Thermoguard range of full and part shaded Triacetate visors are specifically designed for use in high heat environments, where the danger is often not just heat related, but often also includes glare (IR) and low levels of light radiation (UV).
Thermoguard is a preferred material in many applications as it provides good early warning signs for the wearer that they are too close to the risk or that the visor is at the end of its life. It bubbles and crazes first, giving clear indication and more importantly some time for the wearer to move away from the risk well in advance of material failure, e.g. Dripping/collapsing, which can be seen to happen with less warning on other materials under heat stress.
- Thermoguard visors are compatible with the Interchange range of carriers.
- Choice of full or part-shaded visors
- Extensive choice of shade available
- Chinguard options available
- Excellent visible warning of overexposure or end of life
- Compatible with Interchange™ carrier range